The situation in Somalia has reached crisis point, so Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has paid a surprise visit. He arrived in the Somali capital Mogadishu today. His visit to the East African Nation was an unannounced trip and it is the first time a higher profile UK minister has visited Somalia since the Somali Parliament elected Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo as president last month. Britain is appealing for aid for Somalia’s drought, which has been declared a national disaster amid warnings of a full-blown famine. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris right to pay £450M to Iran because we owe them the money
- Niece of a despot, Tulip Siddiq attacks Boris but does nothing about the suffering of a British national
- The Sun says revelations cast doubt on whether Boris Johnson is really to blame for Nazanin’s plight
- Shameless Richard Ratcliffe is still not telling the truth over Nazanin charges
- Dual nationality means Nazanin is not entitled to British help and she knew that
- James McGrory another traitor 2 Britain, another Lord Haw Haw, lying we owe divorce bill, we don't owe anything @theresa_may MUST not pay! 1 hour ago
- breitbart.com/london/2017/11… EU threat to cut off our 4.4 billion rebate, want 53 billion in 2 weeks. So CUT OFF THEIR… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @WillyGreyBin: @FraserNelson @angelneptustar Good news. 2 hours ago