Chuka Umunna continually insists that the Leave campaign “pledged” to pay £350M to the NHS. Oddly he has admitted in print that no Leaver ever explicitly made such a pledge – their remarks were only suggestions. This is confirmed by a quote he gave to the London Standard. (below).Labour is in such disarray, this is the sort of trivial snitching Chuka and Keir Starmer are reduced to. Much ridiculed “independent” Professor Bob Watt from Buckingham University has even reported the Leave campaign to the CPS, charging them with “undue influence.” Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Gina Miller case heard in two months – how long for Tilbrook case?
- Breaking! Robin Tilbrook update on the progress of his court case
- I have always liked David Lammy, says peace loving Boris
- Breaking! Sir Bill Cash to take May and the government to court over “unlawful” Article 50
- Boris correct. Six polls prove people want No Deal
- LOLZ Refreshingly honest anyway! @DesGillett Have fun! twitter.com/DesGillett/sta… 1 hour ago
- ONLY IN LONDON . 1 hour ago
- May wanted extension from 29th March, Supposed to go thru Parl, t Lords, then Commons. Just swapped letters with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago