My initial sneaking sympathy for Ed Miliband was dispelled by the way he acted during the last Mayoral campaign. Douglas Alexander let slip that Labour knew all along that Red Ken was totally dodgy, but tried to dump him on London anyway. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris’s hair? The truth is out! Not a drop of bleach…….
- If we keep doing nothing over Syria, says Boris, we must prepare ourselves for an eternity of refugees
- Is Boris Johnson like Donald Trump? Hell no!
- Is Ed Miliband the most disastrous Labour leader in history?
- Follow the DNA trail. Sculptures fusing science and art are dotted over the city
- RT @softmutt: Did I learn anything I didn't already know about the Labour candidates? Yes....They're even more hopeless than I thought. #L… 8 hours ago
- itv.com/news/story/201… SWITCHEROO. Downing St. suddenly decide to announce new refugee policy in 24 hours! @mayoroflondon @borisjohnson 8 hours ago
- #Boris Johnson knows always important for UK to take a moral lead in the world. @Mayoroflondon @borisjohnson 8 hours ago