My initial sneaking sympathy for Ed Miliband was dispelled by the way he acted during the last Mayoral campaign. Douglas Alexander let slip that Labour knew all along that Red Ken was totally dodgy, but tried to dump him on London anyway. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- There is no way the Treasury will write cheques for a London run by Sadiq Khan says Boris
- His most cynical U turn yet! Sadiq Khan vowed to defend democracy!
- Sensation! Boris proved right over reason for Obama’s British bias says Express
- Remain trying to launch another smear campaign against Bojo, yaawwwnnnn
- In Daily Telegraph, Boris accuses Bremain of underestimating the British public
- RT @miketaylor16481: @JonIzzard @MikkiL Election should be made void on this alone. How many Muslims have done multiple votes through the c… 58 minutes ago
- RT @JonIzzard: Bigger. Arrived at polling station to find I've already voted by post 6 times each for Sadiq Khan in Tower Hamlets and Lambe… 59 minutes ago
- Rather than vote @SadiqKhan wud vote the Love party! @MayorofLondon 1 hour ago