My initial sneaking sympathy for Ed Miliband was dispelled by the way he acted during the last Mayoral campaign. Douglas Alexander let slip that Labour knew all along that Red Ken was totally dodgy, but tried to dump him on London anyway. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Letter from Scot in Standard shows SNP are not what they seem
- Boris gives Ed and Nicola a reality check
- Sturgeon needs to man up and stop being such a cry baby!
- The Boris Battle Cry that ignited the election
- In his article on the SNP, Boris says, you wouldn’t get Herod to run a baby farm, would you?
- /desperateand see the bigger picture for once, not petty politics? 1 hour ago