We have suspected it for months. Subconsciously we knew. Bur now an article in the Daily Telegraph confirms our worst fears. Theresa May’s “ineptitude” is betrayal. She is trying to achieve not the best, but worst possible Brexit. I wrote a blog at the beginning of May entitled “Her CU plans make it clear May schemed to wreck Brexit all along”. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- May’s betrayal of Brexit must be put right. Now
- Boris off on South American trade talks – inept May should learn from him
- Cheating of Remain far more serious than anything done by Dominic Cummings.
- Determined Boris acts in a flash to try to save Iran deal
- Italians show feeble May how to handle a negotiation
- RT @BBCPolitics: John Bercow: MP makes formal complaint about Speaker bbc.in/2GGbTnX 50 minutes ago
- RT @Mariebe10098426: @ConHome No, Let’s get @theresa_may to stick to her Brexit pre election commitments. There is no such thing as soft or… 1 hour ago
- Beautiful article by #VanessaFeltz omitted one thing, that modern symphony in palest pink with peonies, the wedding cake! #RoyalWedding 2 hours ago