Turbocharged Boris Johnson is on his way to West Africa, and he will start his visit today in The Gambia, where he will meet new President Adama Barrow and visit the British-funded Medical Research Council, said the Foreign Office. The Foreign Secretary was excited to announce that Gambia is about to rejoin the Commonwealth.Boris Johnson’s trip is a first since the country won independence from Britain in 1965. “I’m delighted to be the first foreign secretary to visit Gambia this week,” he said in a statement on Monday. Gambia is the fourth country to return to the Commonwealth after leaving it, following South Africa, Pakistan and Fiji and Boris pointed out that “Global Britain is growing in influence and activity around the world.” Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Brexiteer MPs may be outnumbered but on the field of battle they are worth 10,000 men. Each
- BETS ON BORIS! A massive 70% of bets for next Tory leader are for mop haired Bojo
- Truth about Boris Johnson’s comment on Libya
- Beautiful and inspiring Boris speech electrifies the Conference
- Bully boy Norris tells Boris the 1922 Committee in charge, shut it or they will sack you
- RT @SuperbikeAl: Our biggest fans this week: @THETRUMPBUREAU, @angelneptustar, @wirespyuk. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t… 6 hours ago
- Sainsburys Camden Town, man who lives in Highgate LYING 2 decent working ppl, that #Brexit means they will lose everythIng! @BorisJohnson 2 days ago
- Remoaners going round supermarkets scaremOngering saying #Brexit will mean ppl will starve, lose all their money. @BorisJohnson. #boris 2 days ago