Boris said: “…… we are committed not only to spending 2% of our GDP on defence, but to a further 0.5% increment every year until 2020. As my right hon. Friend the Defence Secretary has pointed out, we will maintain the size of our armed forces, which are superb and the best in the world.” Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Gina Miller case heard in two months – how long for Tilbrook case?
- Breaking! Robin Tilbrook update on the progress of his court case
- I have always liked David Lammy, says peace loving Boris
- Breaking! Sir Bill Cash to take May and the government to court over “unlawful” Article 50
- Boris correct. Six polls prove people want No Deal
- LOLZ Refreshingly honest anyway! @DesGillett Have fun! twitter.com/DesGillett/sta… 29 minutes ago
- ONLY IN LONDON . 31 minutes ago
- May wanted extension from 29th March, Supposed to go thru Parl, t Lords, then Commons. Just swapped letters with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago