Lord Alan Sugar, as well as a brilliantly astute businessman is known as a philanthropist, who mentors and finances hardworking talent. He is trending on twitter right now, his comments on Sadiq Khan, the Labour Mayoral hopeful, in the Sunday Times already a sensation. Below, the famously blunt Lord Sugar gives the unvarnished truth about Khan. “I joined Labour in 1997 because it had shown it could be trusted with the economy. Tony Blair and Gordon Brown believed in a strong private sector. They knew you could afford to pay for good schools and a decent NHS only if you let businesses get on with delivering jobs and growth. Sure, the party had some loony lefties; one of them even became mayor of London. But with that one exception, they weren’t in a position to do any damage. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- There is no way the Treasury will write cheques for a London run by Sadiq Khan says Boris
- His most cynical U turn yet! Sadiq Khan vowed to defend democracy!
- Sensation! Boris proved right over reason for Obama’s British bias says Express
- Remain trying to launch another smear campaign against Bojo, yaawwwnnnn
- In Daily Telegraph, Boris accuses Bremain of underestimating the British public
- Cam/Osbo running out of ppl to beat us into submission, SAS said No Can Do & Osbo shud shut it. @MayorofLondon 1 hour ago
- RT @SteveD4848: @SkyMurnaghan @angelneptustar Angela, I recommend watching this abt shocking antisemitism in Lab & Corbo's pathetic respons… 1 hour ago
- RT @AndreaBailey3: @DCBMEP @vote_leave Once again Daniel Hannan was magnificent 1 hour ago