When I pointed out that Sadiq Khan’s mentor in becoming the Labour candidate for Mayor of London was Red Ken, who supports radical Islam, and asked where Mr. Khan stood on the issue, the answer was silence. Anyone else who asked this question was accused of racism. Sadiq’s supporters cannot accuse me of this because I am a known enthusiastic supporter of British Muslims on twitter. As Mayor, Ken Livingstone caused outrage when he invited terrorist Al Qaradawi to City HallIt now transpires that according to this morning’s Sunday Times, Sadiq has repeated shared a platform with an extremist Imam, who acted as an al-Qaeda recruiter. The Sunday Times reports: “The London mayoral race erupted into acrimony as a former aide to Theresa May said Khan lacked “judgment” for attending at least four meetings organised by Stop Political Terror, a group supported by Anwar al-Awlaki. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Black cab drivers tell Uber where to put their offer to share the app
- The British will not lightly give up the right to govern themselves
- We need a reformed EU, but Britain could also be great outside says Boris
- Uber’s Travis Kalanick – three centuries ago, he would have been a slave trader
- Sadiq Khan linked to “bin Laden of the net”
- RT @HildaWheeler: Osborne is performing a high-wire act, and it’s getting breezy | Conservative Home conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2… 4 hours ago
- cyberboris.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/the… The lies of Red Ken! Freaking hilarious! @mayoroflondon @BorisJohnson https://t.co/AYnVYnJcHV 6 hours ago