There is still time to save Somalia from a third famine, said Boris Johnson when addressing the UN this week. But we must act, and we must act now.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- In huge Daily Express poll Boris Johnson dominates his rivals
- I’ll put Brexit to bed says determined Boris
- ‘Ware Brexiteers! Plan being hatched to instal Lidington
- Even hardened Boris backers stunned at results of Labour poll on who will beat Corbo
- Jammy in the slammer. Boris concerned about perks for drug lords in jails
- FREEDOM OF THIS COUNTRY, our rights, democracy, still under threat, even tho Tory Brexiteers have seen off #May. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Private life none of our business, marriages end, people grown apart. #borisjohnson 10 hours ago
- RT @Soul_cleanser: I am hearing very bad things from #tory election agents throughout the country.Could be the most catastrophic results in… 10 hours ago