Yesterday’s interview with Boris Johnson was a trainwreck for Susanna Reid and Ben Shepherd, they got every fact wrong. Come back Piers Morgan, unlike Susanna, he researches his interviews first. Fancy not looking up the meaning of mugwump!Boris clearly appalled at the level of intellect of Reid/Ben, turned to satire, but bemused Reid couldn’t tell the difference. It was all about the interviewers trying to look good, they made inaccurate statements then rushed on, clearly not interested in the answers. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Vote Tory, but May is an incompetent lame duck PM we simply cannot afford
- The GMB Boris car crash interview of Susanna Reid and blundering Ben
- Boris tramples over John Humphrys in a spat over immigration
- The comments the Sun refused to print! Bad bad boys……
- Black cab drivers would spit on the grave of George Osborne, Sarah Sands
- I DONT WANT @THERESA_MAY FIGHTING 4 UK. playing us false. #Marr and #May both hard Remoaners, stitchup. @borisjohnson #borisjohnson @SkyNews 2 minutes ago
- FYI Hypocrite @theresa_may cynically flaunts her religion to get votes. REMEMBER CHILD ABUSE INQUIRY, U heartless woman. @asktheresa_may 4 minutes ago
- RT @DarrellSwindon: @theresa_may so what you're saying is the same as always. Poverty up. Please don't talk about fairness. #marr 6 minutes ago