Fifteen thousand students and lecturers marched through London in protest at the huge cost of student fees today, and who can blame them? Free in Scotland, only £3,000 in Wales, students in England have massive debt hung round their necks, and only one party is to blame, the Lib Dems. In the book Call Me Dave by Lord Ashcroft and Isabel Oakshotte, it turns out that Cameron and Osbo gave Nick Clegg the chance not once, but several times to honour his promise to students that they would not have to pay £9,000 in student fees. They made it plain that the Tory Party was willing to think outside the box. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- The plots will fail and the public are braver -and wiser – than their MPs says Boris
- Grieve helping EU terrified of No Deal and desperate for £39 billion!
- This time it’s Brexit that Michael Gove stabs in the back
- Brilliant Boris speech, and we are stuck with a clutz like Theresa May
- Explosive poll! Voters still want to leave EU and take back control
- BREXIT BOMBSHELL: Most people do NOT want a second vote. They want the #Brexit @Borisjohnson won for us, with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 minutes ago
- FUNNY, HOPEFUL,BRILLIANT ARTICLE from #Boris Johnson. The plots will fail and the public are braver - and wiser -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The plots will fail and the public are braver -and wiser – than their MPs says Boris cyberboris.wordpress.com/2019/01/20/the… https://t.co/gR9HnUTqp3 10 hours ago