The Channel 4 TV spoof programme on life under UKIP succeeded beyond its wildest dreams. Kippers are going ballistic. A UKIP government, said Channel 4 would see the country plunged into chaos, with race riots on the street and thuggish yobs threatening everyone who might be unemployed and MuslimWe welcome immigrants who contribute to the UK with open arms, bellowed Kippers on the progamme. But if you are an illegal, heaven help you! Tough, anti-immigration squads were reported to be attacking the same ethnic restaurant owners night after night. Neil Hamilton was Deputy PM for goodness sakes. A whole 700 people have complained to Ofcom, and according to the biased Daily Express, they are screaming bias, Kippers are being victimised, how unfair is this? Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- May’s Chequers betrayal and how she rejected Boris’s plan to save Brexit
- Backstabbing Gove runs out of moves. Resignation or bust?
- Peerless! Boris describes the car crash that May has made of Brexit
- Chequers will mean for first time since 1066, our leaders are agreeing to foreign rule says Boris Johnson
- Chances of Nazanin release decline because Boris has left FO
- RT @christyanthony: “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisByrne546: @FeistyRealist She’s obviously in collusion with the @EuropeanUnion36 hence her lying in her speech and giving us a deal… 1 hour ago
- RT @PeterSweden7: The situation in Sweden is really bad! On Wednesday, 6 people were shot within just 6 hours. Sweden used to be one of t… 2 hours ago