The Channel 4 TV spoof programme on life under UKIP succeeded beyond its wildest dreams. Kippers are going ballistic. A UKIP government, said Channel 4 would see the country plunged into chaos, with race riots on the street and thuggish yobs threatening everyone who might be unemployed and MuslimWe welcome immigrants who contribute to the UK with open arms, bellowed Kippers on the progamme. But if you are an illegal, heaven help you! Tough, anti-immigration squads were reported to be attacking the same ethnic restaurant owners night after night. Neil Hamilton was Deputy PM for goodness sakes. A whole 700 people have complained to Ofcom, and according to the biased Daily Express, they are screaming bias, Kippers are being victimised, how unfair is this? Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- May plans to cross Europe begging EU members to save her career says the Sun
- The deal is a disaster, says Boris in the D. Telegraph, but there is a way out
- Boris “heartbroken” at the future May is planning for us
- People need gumption and leadership, says Boris in ConHome interview
- Tory MPs have turned into monsters: they always have to call the shots
- RT @boozybluesy: Author Frederick Forsyth on radio today saying he values solitude and quietness. I know what he means. Love twitter but lo… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheHirstComment: Farage right again ...... "I think what you saw last night was the complete failure of the British negotiating posit… 9 hours ago
- When ppl are games players,trouble is, hard to believe them even when sincere. Everything cud B a game & that is the price they pay! #sad 9 hours ago