Turbocharged Boris Johnson is on his way to West Africa, and he will start his visit today in The Gambia, where he will meet new President Adama Barrow and visit the British-funded Medical Research Council, said the Foreign Office. The Foreign Secretary was excited to announce that Gambia is about to rejoin the Commonwealth.Boris Johnson’s trip is a first since the country won independence from Britain in 1965. “I’m delighted to be the first foreign secretary to visit Gambia this week,” he said in a statement on Monday. Gambia is the fourth country to return to the Commonwealth after leaving it, following South Africa, Pakistan and Fiji and Boris pointed out that “Global Britain is growing in influence and activity around the world.” Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris and Liam lead the fight for a quick Brexit but Davis sides with Hammond
- The night tube is a huge success, thank you Boris Johnson!
- Where is the concern from Sadiq Khan over the ever rising rape count from Uber?
- Like Ancient Rome, the corrupt EU is about to fall
- Brilliant Boris vindicated. Proof we give £660 million to EU a week!
- RT @rickypaige121: @theresa_may @DavidDavisMP @michaelgove @BorisJohnson Time to lose the back stabber. We need pro Brexit people at the to… 50 minutes ago
- . @SadiqKhan no uniter! Divisive, no ideas, back stabber, shames his office. Attitude to terror, deal with it!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- cyberboris.wordpress.com/2013/11/01/bor… @borisjohnson greatest achievement was the way he united London! Only ONE terror attack i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago