On Tuesday the Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson made a speech to the British Chamber of Commerce Conference in his well known enthusiastic and witty style. It was extremely well received. An anti-Brexit campaign has sprung up that is turning out to be most unpleasant. Without mentioning names, Boris made short shrift of these people. Boris began: “Good afternoon everybody, it is absolutely fantastic to be here in front of an audience of people who are dynamic, energetic, can do, and actually get out there make and sell things. Because sometimes I get a bit impatient when I hear people droning and moaning about the state of the world, and I hear them warn that the sky is about to fall on our heads, and I feel like saying come off it sunshine. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Zac Goldsmith makes a formal complaint and he wants Lord Sheikh slung out of the party
- In the Telegraph, Boris lays into May over the scandal of the housing market
- Gulliver unchained! Free wheeling Boris serves tea to reporters but won’t discuss burqagate
- Theresa May is guilty of offensive stereotyping of Muslim women, says Muslim doctor
- Boris has every right to say burkas look silly but it cuts both ways
- RT @MaajidNawaz: WATCH & RT: why is Female Genital Mutilation still happening in Britain, 2018? My interview with FGM survivor & campaigner… 11 hours ago
- RT @toryboypierce: Shouldn’t Ben Stokes follow Danny Cipriani & apologise for his violent loutish behaviour. Before he plays in tomorrow’s… 11 hours ago
- RT @afneil: Almost two-thirds of Scottish teenagers think immigration levels should be cut or remain the same as they are now, according to… 11 hours ago