The NATO meeting today, headed by President Donald Trump, was also attended by Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Michael Fallon and at last the vile EU chiefs found out exactly what they are up against.
The President drilled Donald Tusk with a terrifying, icy gaze, and crushed the hand of Emmanuel Macron so forcefully that the French President nearly screamed with pain. As shown on Fox News, the US President then draped his arm round the shoulder of Boris Johnson, and engaged him in warm conversation, exuding charm. It was epic. Continue reading
Several articles in the Mail on Sunday and in the Sunday Times, including one by the normally accurate Adam Boulton, omit such fundamental. facts that they can only be regarded as stitch up/hatchet jobs.
The facts ignored are these. When Boris Johnson met various US top aides of Donald Trump, he was described as “brilliant” by one of these aides and his meetings were exceptionally successful. The independent thinking of our Foreign Secretay was well received. Continue reading
Posted in International
Tagged Adam Boulton, Boris, Donald Trump, Mail on Sunday, May, Moscow, peace plan, Peter Oborne, Prez Putin, Sunday Times, Syria
On Sunday night, hysterical Hollywood is all set to give its most nauseous performance ever, at the Oscars 2017, once again tearing their new Prez to pieces. They have condemned Trump in a body, and nobody else dares open their mouths. Meryl Streep started it, with a rabble rousing performance that had nothing to do with fact. She said Donald Trump intended to evict all foreigners, “including Canadian Ryan Gosling!”, a blatant lie. Later, reliving her role in Sophie’s Choice, she complained she had been attacked for her views “by a load of brownshirts”. Continue reading
Posted in International
Tagged Angela Merkel, Clint Eastwood, Donald Trump, Guilty by Suspicion, Hollywood, Jodie Foster, Lady Gaga, Madonna, McCarthyism, Meryl Streep, Oscars 2017, Robert de Niro, Sweden, witch hunt
It has been never a dull moment recently for the Foreign Secretary and Boris has had to take some tough decisions.
- He met with the team of Donald Trump in New York, but has yet to meet Rex Tillerson. whose appoint has only recently been confirmed. They have had extremely successful conversations on the telephone.
- He went to Cyprus to support the Cyprus peace talks.
- He has had various meetings with EU members.
- He has met with the Lords and gave an outstanding analysis of recent changes in the Middle East, which met with much approval.
- He supported the new Prez. over NATO – several EU members are not paying their share.
- He fielded the questions fired at him on all sides about President Trump’s 90 day immigration suspension in Parliament with firmness and honesty.
- Finally, he has formulated the UK Brexit strategy to help Mrs. May. This was hugely praised as one of the keynote speeches of the decade, and a lot of the speech was written by Boris.
- Boris met Bibi Netanyahu and discussed a US/UK/Israel alliance.
- Boris is working on a Balkan buffer – he does not share the enthusiam for the Russians of President Trump, although he appreciates their contribution to fighting Daesh.
Posted in National
Tagged 90 day immigration suspension, boris johnson, changes in Middle East, Cyprus Peace Talks, Donald Trump, EU members, Lords, Nato, Rex Tillerson, UK Brexit strategy, YouGov favourability
The new US President, Donald Trump, issued an Executive Order preventing citizens of seven countries from entering the US for a period of 90 days. Those countries are Syria, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Sudan. This is a ninety day suspension only, not a ban. Because of the chaos in Europe, President Trump is naturally concerned about the protection of his people.FS Boris Johnson spoke in the House to answer concerns on the action. He said: The order makes it clear that no US visas will be issued to citizens of those states and that anyone who already has a visa will be denied entry. Cotinued on link below and the bottom link is the video. Continue reading
After an hour long chat with King Salman of Saudi Arabia, President Donald Trump has obtained the King’s agreement to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, a White House statement said. “The president requested, and the King agreed, to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts,” the statement said.There was also agreement on co-operation to fight Daesh, and the President should be congratulated for his prompt action. Continue reading
Posted in International
Tagged British Muslims, Daesh, Donald Trump, Europe, Jihadists, King Salman, mass rape, safe zones, Saudi Arabia, Syria, terror threat, Yemen
When Obama banned refugees for six months in 2011 for reasons of national security, the left fell silent. Not a squeak from the Democrats, as Prez Obama did exactly what Donald Trump is doing now.n 2011 the US discovered Al-Qaeda terrorists living as refugees in Kentucky. They had entered the country as refugees.
As a result of this discovery the Obama administration blocked all Iraqi refugees from entering the US for six months.
There were no protests.
The left said nothing. Continue reading