A Nobel prize winning economist, Joseph Stiglitz who was a former adviser to Bill Clinton, launched a cannon blast at Jean-Claude Juncker for his handling of Britain and Brexit. Juncker has sneered at Britain and accused us of blaming all our problems on the EU.Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Mr. Stiglitz said the threats of “punishment” for Britain’s leaving were sending out a terrible message. “Juncker didn’t say: “We haven’t done a good job in explaining the advantages of the EU” explained the economist. This is in line with views of Boris Johnson and his mild reproof about being like an old war movie. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Brexit cannot be stopped by MPs, says Brexit Minister Steve Baker
- YAY! Tories take poll lead over Jezza and Labour……
- Boris Johnson speaks to the House on his recent visit to the Middle East
- Government forced into giving major concessions to Brexit rebels!
- Brexit showdown on 19th December between May and Boris
- Have reset the column, now has the right heading, suddenly remembered how! @Gphys1 Icon not there tho, must fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 55 minutes ago