Omigosh. Can that be true? It says here that the legendary American zillionaire Mike Bloomberg is poised to make an entry into British politics. In fact, he is said to be toying with the job currently held by your columnist. Bloomberg for Mayor, they say – Mayor of London! What with one thing or another, I didn’t have time to ring Mike up and get to the bottom of it, not on Easter Sunday; but the story does not seem to be a complete invention.Mike’s cause is being championed by no less a figure than Steve Hilton: remember him – the Cameron guru who pads around without any shoes on. Steve rightly admires the former New York mayor’s can-do spirit and astonishing record of achievement. So do many others, including me. Nowhere in the text is there what you might call a formal dementi from Bloomberg himself. My friends: there is only one conclusion. This is a test.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Will we make a profit on the bank bailouts? FactCheck gives the answer
- So wrong that low wages are propped up by the tax payer, says Boris
- Eton’s finest! Boris captains the Wall Game Team
- Peace token! Uber soothes French Gov by suspending Uber Pop
- Bojo talent and earnings appal Daily Mirror, they are only at ease with sad losers
- cyberboris.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/wil… Will we make a profit on bank bailout, Ch.4 FactCheck has the answer. @MayorofLondon @borisjohnson #boris johnson 22 hours ago
- Will we make a profit on the bank bailouts? FactCheck gives the answer cyberboris.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/wil… http://t.co/rFrDev6Kns 22 hours ago
- Will we make a profit on the bank bailouts? FactCheck gives the answer cyberboris.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/wil… http://t.co/QQPfEuWOKs 22 hours ago