- He met with the team of Donald Trump in New York, but has yet to meet Rex Tillerson. whose appoint has only recently been confirmed. They have had extremely successful conversations on the telephone.
- He went to Cyprus to support the Cyprus peace talks.
- He has had various meetings with EU members.
- He has met with the Lords and gave an outstanding analysis of recent changes in the Middle East, which met with much approval.
- He supported the new Prez. over NATO – several EU members are not paying their share.
- He fielded the questions fired at him on all sides about President Trump’s 90 day immigration suspension in Parliament with firmness and honesty.
- Finally, he has formulated the UK Brexit strategy to help Mrs. May. This was hugely praised as one of the keynote speeches of the decade, and a lot of the speech was written by Boris.
- Boris met Bibi Netanyahu and discussed a US/UK/Israel alliance.
- Boris is working on a Balkan buffer – he does not share the enthusiam for the Russians of President Trump, although he appreciates their contribution to fighting Daesh.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris Johnson makes fun of Blair, the man with the CV from hell
- Netanyahu and Prez Trump keen to form a Coalition with the UK
- Boris in Africa: As Gambia rejoins the Commonweath, his prediction proved right
- May appears to be going soft on Brexit
- Boris Johnson tops the YouGov favourability list by far
- Trump shackling press? @PiersMorgan had to quit host job becos @Bonn1eGreer objected he backs @realDonaldTrump! Like police state! #Brexit 49 minutes ago
- RT @Juliet777777: #Sweden on the brink? Police force pushed to breaking point by violence shr.gs/WH6cgmG #England #Texas #Foxnews… 57 minutes ago
- Every1 I speak to likes @realDonaldTrump partic working men, say he's a straight talker. @Peston. Demos Soros/Blair financed, waste of cash. 1 hour ago