Anna Soubry has spent all week asking for Parliament to be sovereign. Parliament should always have the final decision, argues Anna, not the people. So has Gina Miller and Gina has gone to considerable effort and expense to ensure this is so. Her logic is shaky to say the least. Anna says sure, the people voted to leave. She accepts that and supports it. But that’s over now! (?) If the PM gets a good deal, great, but if not, Parliament must then have a meaningful vote and take over. It was left to Tory MP Mark Harper to explain to Anna that voters had voted to leave the EU, good deal or bad. They want rid of EU interference and intend to leave whatever the deal the PM gets. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris Johnson is a fighter. His rivals hide in the dark
- Liar liar pants on fire! Proof Corbyn lied over student fees
- World class salesman Boris scores a financial hit in Japan
- The electoral system is wide open, only one way to stop the cheating
- New MP stuns the House with rousing maiden speech praising Brexit
- RT @foreignoffice: "Our freedom & prosperity today were made possible by those who fought over a century ago" @BorisJohnson unveils war mem… 12 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: Boris Johnson likens Maori greeting to a 'Glasgow kiss' https://t.co/IEaY15LN8a 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidJo52951945: Boris Johnson to press for a New Zealand trade deal- the world want deals with us aol.co.uk/news/2017/07/2… 12 hours ago