Anna Soubry has spent all week asking for Parliament to be sovereign. Parliament should always have the final decision, argues Anna, not the people. So has Gina Miller and Gina has gone to considerable effort and expense to ensure this is so. Her logic is shaky to say the least. Anna says sure, the people voted to leave. She accepts that and supports it. But that’s over now! (?) If the PM gets a good deal, great, but if not, Parliament must then have a meaningful vote and take over. It was left to Tory MP Mark Harper to explain to Anna that voters had voted to leave the EU, good deal or bad. They want rid of EU interference and intend to leave whatever the deal the PM gets. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- The US is our dearest ally, says Boris re. Trump in the S. Telegraph
- Let’s do it! Macron’s excited response to Boris suggestion of an Anglo/French bridge
- Help turn the plastic tide – use a reusable cup
- Andrew Neil has to explain the basic facts of the EU to Jeremy Corbyn
- D. Tel exclusive: Give an extra £100 million to NHS a week or lose, Boris urges May
- Daniel Kaluuya a good actor, trouble is, GET OUT absolutely terrible movie, and he is awful in it. He is much bett… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 42 minutes ago
- RT @howells1967: Well done Boris, time others did the same... SUPPORT THE NHS #boris 1 hour ago
- RT @skingers: @Anna_Soubry @BorisJohnson was the difference between Leave & Remain, it is not humiliating to win the day... I didn't vote f… 1 hour ago