Boris Johnson wrote an article in the Daily Telegraph, warning against the danger of war with Libya.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Andrew Neil’s acid reply to “whiner” Star Trek actor Patrick Stewart
- Why is Anna Soubry getting away with murder?
- New poll reports 51% say Labour has an anti-semitism problem
- Jeremy Corbyn’s Momentum are like Sturm Abteilung said Labour donor
- Piers Morgan on GMB makes excuses for antisemite Jeremy Corbyn
- RT @atillatherover: #Corbyn working extra hard on the anti Semitism thing clearly? twitter.com/bobmca1/status… 24 minutes ago
- RT @my2006bmw: We will help @Potus win this war if we stand by him ! Vote good conservatives that love this country like he does! America's… 34 minutes ago
- COPS HAVE IDENTIFIIED KEY SUSPECTS in nerve agent attacks on #Skripals! Suspects back in Russia!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 34 minutes ago