As May starts her negotiations over Brexit, she might recall Thatcher’s reminiscences in 1993 about her own talks with Brussels, in which she said: “There’s not a strand of equity and fairness in Europe; they’re out to get as much as they can. So I tackled it on that basis.” reported the Sunday Times.Boris Johnson and David Davis can both be exceptionally charming, but when necessary, that’s the front. Underneath they are prepared to beat the crap out of any EU chief or Remoaner who pushes his luck. Boris Johnson brutally cut the Spanish off at the kneecaps in case they had any smart ideas, by saying, “Gibraltar is not for sale. Gibraltar cannot be traded. Gibraltar will not be bargained away.” In other words, hands off!Tim Shipman in the Sunday Times reported: “An MP close to Davis said his approach as a former SAS reservist will be publicly conciliatory but privately tough. “DD [David Davis] needs to be effusive in his praise for their negotiators in public and beat the shit out of them for a couple of rounds in private. They need to know we won’t be subject to extortion.” The bland but beaming smile on the face of David Davis shows that he’s up for it.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Stanley Johnson, a WOW on I’m a Celebrity used to be a superspy
- Boris right to pay £450M to Iran because we owe them the money
- Niece of a despot, Tulip Siddiq attacks Boris but does nothing about the suffering of a British national
- The Sun says revelations cast doubt on whether Boris Johnson is really to blame for Nazanin’s plight
- Shameless Richard Ratcliffe is still not telling the truth over Nazanin charges
- RT @pastoralview: @angelneptustar @theresa_may @BorisJohnson They would be hopeless at running a private business, they would be paying cus… 14 minutes ago
- RT @China_Jim: @angelneptustar @grumpyfred3 @BorisJohnson @theresa_may She is being pushed by Rudd & Hammond who in collision with Clegg &… 15 minutes ago
- RT @seashorepebbles: @Number10gov @BorisJohnson Germany's political turmoil is UK Gov strength in Brexit talks! Voters are tired of being p… 26 minutes ago