There has been huge concern on twitter over the situation of Mrs. Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, the British-Iranian mother accused of a plot to topple the Iranian government. Her family insist she is innocent.She was convicted and sentenced to five years in prison in Iran. Sadly for her family, her appeal failed.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Illegal migrant facilities started by Obama, and often resulted in family separation
- Boris Johnson has fortuitous aspects on his birthday
- Rebel members openly defiant! Is this the end for the EU?
- London is still the most powerful financial centre in the world says Business Insider
- Enough now! Remoaners are not entitled to any sort of deal over Brexit
- RT @JuliaHB1: Hang on a minute, Remainers told us we were stronger INSIDE the EU than outside because the EU could do better trade deals wi… 6 hours ago
- RT @TheInspiredLife: What we think, we become. Buddha 6 hours ago
- RT @jivinmalc: @angelneptustar @GMB @BorisJohnson Airbus scaremongering & GMB jumping on the band wagon with its usual peurile rhetoric. 6 hours ago