An extract from today’s Times. THE REALPOLITIK-DRIVEN PROTOCOL of the British government is not to criticise its staunch allies, but at what point does protocol give way to a human response to the gut-wrenching sight of Yemen’s starving children?This point may not yet have been reached in No 10, or inside the Foreign Office, but it has passed for the foreign secretary, who refuses the comfort blanket of realpolitik – and for this he should be applauded.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- When will someone knock lying Chuka on his prissy little ass?
- Now students brag about voting up to six times in GE2017
- Hard evidence that many students voted twice in GE17, outrageous
- Sixteen people collared re. use of sarin gas in Syria says Boris
- Constant attacks on Boris Johnson are making his rivals look desperate
- RT @Change_Britain: Welcome that Boris Johnson is visiting Japan, New Zealand and Australia to discuss post-Brexit trade opportunities http… 21 minutes ago
- Appalling lying of @ChukaUmunna condoned by @GMB. Lab. lies over student fees and cheating in GE17 ignored by medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 32 minutes ago
- RT @geniuswriter1: @angelneptustar @BorisJohnson Do they sell dart boards with Corbyn's face on them? 😊😊😊 40 minutes ago