They were on different sides and they both fought like Titans for and against Brexit. The reverberations resounded through politics. In the end, the irresistible force of David Cameron crashed against the rock of the Boris Johnson immoveable object and shattered! But in the scheme of things, they have been through a lot together and it is all water under the bridge now. Last week, Boris and Dave drank whiskies on the balcony of the Royal David Hotel in Israel, and after a “frank exchange” of views, agreed to settle their differences. Boris has never been one to hold a grudge. They have known each other for 30 years, since their schooldays at Eton.The ex-PM is likely to go on to a hugely lucrative speech making career in the US. and Boris is Foreign Secretary. They have made their peace, but as for Michael Gove, let alone George Osborne, that is a different matter.
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Sleazy Riders! The Mail rats out Cameron and Osbo over Uber
- Cynics sneer “Politicians are all the same” but we have seen the bravest and the best
- Boris sets out the case for decisive action over Somalia
- The moment that Boris Johnson heard about the terror attack
- Hero MP, Tobias Ellwood, who works closely with Boris Johnson battled to save life of PC
- RT @LeaveMnsLeave: Now it's time to back Britain and go global - @BorisJohnson telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @Baz704: @angelneptustar @BorisJohnson After his budget cock-up doubt he will be around for long, once the brexit/A50 dust has settled. 1 hour ago
- DOCTOR DEATH! Kiss of death to Brexit, Budget a disaster, show some enthusiasm for #Brexit or resign.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago