Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Too much time and energy wasted on Brussels negotiations, says Nigel Lawson
- Boris will resign before the weekend if May won’t accept his vision of Brexit
- Overwhelming praise from journos and editors for Boris Johnson’s vision on Brexit
- John Redwood said paying into the EU after Brexit is breaking the law
- Truly inspirational, brimful of hope, Boris explains Brexit
- YES disgusting, just like when #Osbo said was going to "knife" @Borisjohnson! Thug like bragging disgraceful, like… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- . @JohnRedwood points out we R mad to give EU 20 billion in exchange for bad behaviour. @Borisjohnson #Brexit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- cyberboris.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/too… Public finances will B boosted & regulation cut regardless of a trade deal, says… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago