It was a amazing feat of courage that made a tiny ten year old Japanese boy tackle sixteen stone Boris Johnson in a rugby friendly in Tokyo.The picture clearly shows the determined little player plant his arm in the chest of the Mayor who is four times his size in a do or die effort to stop Bojo’s charge. Banzai! This is the guts that inspired Japan to flatten the Springboks, making them the stars of the 2015 RWC tournament.The Mayor was lavish in his praise of the fighting effort of the Japanese team in the World Cup, saying “their flair and sportsmanship won the hearts of the English people”. Japan used their speed and guile to conquer the Boks, putting in some really impressive tackles in spite of their size. Their victory was the sensation of the tournament and this small player looks on the way to being a world beater.Maybe all the geniuses attacking Boris for “tackling” a ten year old will explain how he could do that when he was carrying the ball?
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris right to pay £450M to Iran because we owe them the money
- Niece of a despot, Tulip Siddiq attacks Boris but does nothing about the suffering of a British national
- The Sun says revelations cast doubt on whether Boris Johnson is really to blame for Nazanin’s plight
- Shameless Richard Ratcliffe is still not telling the truth over Nazanin charges
- Dual nationality means Nazanin is not entitled to British help and she knew that
- RT @eissolomon11: #JoanRivers Comic Genius is surely missed! Slayed Hollywood & Politicians like no other !! God Bless her memory! Thank y… 14 hours ago
- RT @terencehooson: The Micron won't last long. Just another Bilderberg shill. twitter.com/AMDWaters/stat… 14 hours ago
- RT @AMDWaters: France is to blame for attacks on France, says President of France. breitbart.com/london/2017/11… 14 hours ago