Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- If Boris hadn’t fought May, risking everything, we would be controlled by EU until 2024
- Boris has behaved nobly and honourably over Brexit
- Too much time and energy wasted on Brussels negotiations, says Nigel Lawson
- Boris will resign before the weekend if May won’t accept his vision of Brexit
- Overwhelming praise from journos and editors for Boris Johnson’s vision on Brexit
- Remoaners in Gov. Rudd/Hammond/May to wreck #Brexit, dragging out to lose US trade deal. #Traitors. #boris… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- . @RaheemKassam Agree with U re. #May tactic, trying to wreck chance of US deal, will stop at nothing to stop #Brexit. #Trump too smart tho 1 hour ago
- RT @2tweetaboutit: 'Simple-minded like @BorisJohnson 'Treacherous @PhilipHammondUK camp brands Brexiteers STUPID in shocking revelation htt… 1 hour ago