David Cameron displayed all of his famed cool as he faced the House of Commons today. He was breathing fire as he launched himself off the starting line. No wonder he looked confident. Boris Johnson had briefed him before the vital confrontation and you don’t get better help than that! The ordeal that the PM faced was no easier than the one Boris faced when he held a press conference and was bushwhacked by a group of posing pressmen eager to duff him up with a preconceived idea of the situation. Needless to say, they spoke with the benefit of hindsight, and totally ignored the background history. The public is sick of the finger pointing and politicising of this issue. Apparently we have the most immoral press in the world. Our tabloids are revealed as having no ethics or principles. Carl Bernstein said on SKY today that journalism should be the closest thing possible to the truth. Most of the tabloids make no attempt to do that. Something must be done about this degrading situation and about the corruption in our police force. Ed Miliband put in a woeful performance. The man cannot attack for goodness sakes, and lacks the courage of his convictions. This is an accusation that could never be levelled at either David Cameron or our Mayor. So much for all the nasty remarks, hinting Boris was gleefully anticipating DC’s demise. This was a true team effort, and a most generous gesture from the Mayor. This is how it should be
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Don’t do as I do, is the policy of Mayor Sadiq Khan
- Why Gove, Leadsom, Raab and Fox have blown their careers
- Bombshell speech from Boris Johnson reveals re free trade deal May hasn’t even tried!
- Now new Brexit Minister Dominic Raab humiliated by unelected Olly Robbins
- Do you believe in Britain or don’t you? asks Boris in D. Tel.
- MAY'S ARROGANT REFUSAL to fulfill Ref. as she promised, is destroying the Tory party. She & Hammond are absolutely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- RT @pterodactyl1984: @DVATW Traitor May is trying to pass new legislation against abuse of politicians - this is stage 1 and stage 2 is to… 3 hours ago
- . @DavidDavisMP covering his back! Have screamed at him Fight back! for 18 months! @BorisJohnson. #borisjohnson #boris. Johnson. 3 hours ago