Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- The Boris Battle Cry that ignited the election
- In his article on the SNP, Boris says, you wouldn’t get Herod to run a baby farm, would you?
- More horrific details of SNP irresponsible spending!
- The SNP pose as the Peoples’ Party, but claim highest expenses in UK politics
- Dangerous Liaisons – the BBC Debate was like Wacky Races
- If you missed it, here is the most popular link among people I follow ln.is/amp.twimg.com/… by @dudeman718 7 hours ago