Whilst Londoners Struggled To Do Their Christmas Shopping And Go About Their Daily Business, One Politician – Labour’s Val Shawcross Had Plans For A Different Present For Londoners …..
KEN HOPES YOU WILL NEVER CONNECT THESE FACTS:
- On 7 December Ken Livingstone selected Val Shawcross as his “Deputy Mayoral Running Mate” against Boris Johnson.
- Just eight days later on 15 December Val Shawcross was “caught on camera” picketing with Tube Unions the RMT and TSSA in support of the wave of tube strikes that have caused so much misery to Londoners.
- Until just days ago, Ken Livingstone ran his campaign to be the Labour candidate for Mayor of London from the HQ of the Tube Union TSSA.
It’s now clear just what and why Ken and his handpicked choice for Deputy Mayor, and his Union funders, have in store as a present for all Londoners next year.
- They are setting up a series of rolling three-day strikes in an attempt to bring London to a standstill.
- If this causes you severe disruption and costs London businesses millions of pounds – then they simply don’t care! It is all a part of Ken Livingstone’s election plan.
- What they really want to do is to try to undermine Boris and give Ken Livingstone every opportunity to get elected as Mayor in 2012.
Next Year, Every Time We Suffer At The Hands Of The Unions – Let’s Remember Who Is Really Behind The Misery We As Londoners Are Having Inflicted Upon Us. And why.Prepared by the BackBoris 2012 campaign Update: On her website, Val Shawcross wrote a blog telling Boris to “get a grip ” over the strikes. absolute hypocrisy.