George Bernard Shaw said “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh or else they’ll kill you.”
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- George Bernard Shaw on telling the truth.
- Lone wolf or covert op? When Gove knifed Boris, evidence he wasn’t acting alone
- Death blow to Remain? May to trigger Brexit without Commons vote
- Twenty-one fascinating facts you didn’t know about Boris Johnson
- The bizarre behaviour of Liam Fox could damage Brexit
- RT @DavidJo52951945: Remainers are getting really desperate,UK worker rights predate EU membership & current UK law is better than EU law h… 3 hours ago
- But Major! Heath! Tory Grandees! Tim Farron! Cam/Osbo! Clegg, wud expect no better. Feel betrayed! #Brexit 4 hours ago
- So appalled that PMs, inc. David Cameron, prepared to sell out rights of people of Britain! Blair Brown,don't expect any better! #Brexit 4 hours ago