When you say to someone “Let’s go to the cinema!” that’s clearly a suggestion. When you say “I promise I will pay you £50 a month”, that’s a pledge.Remainers clearly cannot tell the difference because the only evidence they pretend they have that Leave lied is the figure on the battlebus. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Boris comment, Let’s give money to NHS was clearly only a suggestion
- Evan Davis tells Boris lefties will never vote for him, haha
- Remainers know to get back into power Brexit and economy must fail
- Bish, bash, bosh! Boris biffs Bradshaw, Salmond and Thornberry over Brexit
- Sex trade operating while teenage boys raped in Calais jungle
- Insulting behaviour of EU members all part of the softening up process, did it to Cameron. Want to see how much May will take. #EU. #Brexit 2 hours ago
- Hahaha EU wants us to comply! (Laughing uncontrollably). Not a lot of chance of that! #Brexit 3 hours ago
- RT @HandofGOD7: More idiotic scaremongering from hapless, doom-junkie, EU extremist, anti-British @DavidLammy. What an embarrassment https:… 3 hours ago