In the House of Commons, on 22nd Febuary, 2016, David Cameron made the following pledge to the British people.“It is time for the British people to have their say,” he said. “It is time to settle this European question in British politics. I say to the British people: this will be your decision.” Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- PM Cam’s clear promise we can decide means absolutely nothing then?
- The deal breakers – Boris Johnson’s tough four point plan for Brexit
- After spouting fake news, Sky finds a new way to demean itself
- Who is behind the smear campaign on Boris Johnson?
- It’s the humane thing to do, says Boris Johnson re. amnesty for illegals
- RT @Worldstagegroup: Donald Trump named Time's Person of the Year - The Associated Press worldstagegroup.com/index.php?acti… 7 minutes ago
- RT @Francesbarnby: @angelneptustar still waiting for yr reasoned argument please no slogans re control sovereignty 10 minutes ago
- RT @Change_Britain: The Bank of England, IMF and OECD have all raised their growth forecasts for the UK for 2016 and 2017 #ChangeBritain ht… 2 hours ago