Lord Leon Brittan has been proved innocent. His accuser, a Labour activist with severe mental problems, said the charges of rape and assault were concocted “for a laugh”. He now felt guilty but then again, he may just have been confused. It is time, said the accuser sanctimoniously, for the truth to be told! Thanks for that! The police have confirmed there is no evidence. The suffering heaped on him and Lady Brittan in his final days cannot be imagined.Boris Johnson, who knew Lord Brittan well, said openly he didn’t believe the charges. He was viciously attacked by child abuse campaigners. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- Lord Brittan is proved innocent. No evidence, but he was convicted on twitter
- The great speech in full that made Boris Johnson the star of the 2015 Tory Conference
- OUTRAGE! Boris opposed DLA cuts, but is physically attacked by jeering DLA protestors
- It’s not about getting rid of Uber says Boris, it’s getting them to play fair
- What do Bear Grylls, Eddie Redmayne and Ian Fleming all have in common?
- Andrew Pierce, May attacked her own record, totally dishonest speech becos she has nothing for years! @MayorofLondon 2 hours ago
- RT @thetimes: Don’t blame me for migrant flood, says Merkel thetim.es/1FUJ0DL http://t.co/eiveeXoNQM 3 hours ago
- RT @po8crg: .@alweaver22 I see @newtgingrich can't quite match @MayorofLondon 's classical references to Cinncinnatus's plough. 4 hours ago