My initial sneaking sympathy for Ed Miliband was dispelled by the way he acted during the last Mayoral campaign. Douglas Alexander let slip that Labour knew all along that Red Ken was totally dodgy, but tried to dump him on London anyway. Continue reading
Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- No London store would prosecute a hungry person for something as small as sandwich: the Guardian article must be fiction
- Why the ferny fronds of the Green Party are strangling Nick Clegg
- What’s not to like? The proposed TTIP is a sensational opportunity, says Boris
- On #bbcsp, Unite member Pilgrim Tucker blatantly fibs about the cause of the housing crisis
- Another bad poll for UKIP – oddballs and wackos says YouGov