Boris Johnson – Cutting Waste @ City Hall
Putting £445 Back in Your Pocket
Creating 200,000 New Jobs
George Orwell said: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell could have been talking about Boris Johnson.
A tweet from @fabio33g: "La politica fatta con il cuore è la politica di @MayorofLondon." Policy made with the heart is the policy of Boris Johnson.
The author of this website said, "Maybe the guilt of the fiasco and pain created by 13 years of Labour rule is too much for lefties to bear."
When hassled by foul mouthed hecklers, , the Mayor yelled back "Lefty Tossers!"
Speaking at the Talk London debate, with Nick Ferrari, "There is no support from the Lib Dems , said Boris, for anything to do with expansion anywhere, ever."
Speaking of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, the writer of this website said "Melliflous phrases tumble effortlessly from his lordly, hardly moving lips."
- When speaking out to protect radicalised kids results in vicious abuse, what sort of sick world do we live in?
- Radicalised children should be taken into care says Boris Johnson in the Daily Telegraph
- Tessa Jowell should hang her head in shame for her ignorance and vile slurs on the BBCSP Show
- Boris Johnson harangued by London Assembly members for personally “only” raising over a hundred million in funding for London
- We’re not the bad boys of Europe, says Boris Johnson